Meeting herbalist Sabina Grošelj in the Heart of Slovenia
Awaken all your senses in the garden of healing plants! Learn how to grow, pick and use plants, and make your own herbal spread at the workshop with herbalist Sabina Grošelj, the caretaker of the Garden of Healing Plants.
- A presentation of the basics of garden, observing how to plant herbs and their symbiosis with beneficial organisms in the garden
- Walking in the garden and getting acquainted with plants, ways of growing, picking, drying and preparing healing plants
- Sensibilisation and energetic enrichment by perceiving and soaking up the healing energies of plants: aromatherapy and awakening of all five senses
- Picking plants in the garden and meadow, preparing herbal spreads from freshly picked flowers, buds and seeds
- A snack with herbal spreads on oak benches
- Lunch at the Vegov Hram Inn in Dolsko
Possibilities for buying saplings and products made of healing plants!
Duration: up to 5 hours
Starting point: Garden of Healing Plants, Osredke 45, 1262 Dol pri Ljubljani
Season: year-round, except for winter; especially interesting in summer!
- Up to 4 people: 32 EUR/person
- Up to 8 people: 26 EUR/person
- Up to 20 people: 24 EUR/person
For more information and programme reservation, please contact:
TIC Kamnik, Glavni trg 2, 1241 Kamnik; T: 00386 1 831 8250; E: firstname.lastname@example.orgJarina, Kidričeva cesta 1, 1270 Litija; T: 051 312 739, E: email@example.com